In order to facilitate and regulate the transfers of Head Masters, Grade II (Gazetted) and Teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP Schools, Government of Telangana have decided to issue the Rules relating to transfers.
In the G.O. 3rd read above, Orders were issued for rationalisation of posts and staff in Government, ZPP and MPP Schools.
Accordingly, the following Notification shall be published in the Telangana Gazette
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of Telangana Education Act, 1982 and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of all the earlier Rules and Guidelines on Transfer of Teachers, the Government of Telangana hereby makes the following Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Head Masters Gr.II (Gazetted), School Assistants and S.G.T.s and their equivalent categories working in the Government Schools and Z.P.P. and MPP Schools in the State of Telangana.
Short Title and Applicability:
- These Rules shall be called the Telangana Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2015.
- These Rules shall be applicable to Head Master, Gr.-II (Gazetted), School Assistants / SGTs and other equivalent categories working in Govt /Zilla Parishad/MPP Schools in the State of Telangana, herein after referred to as Teacher in these Rules.
- These rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
- All transfers shall be made by way of counseling through Transfer Committees constituted for each district / zone.
Schedule of transfers :
- The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad shall draw the Schedule and communicate the same to the competent authorities for affecting transfers from time to time.
Competent authority for issue of transfer and posting orders:
- The appointing authority concerned shall issue transfer and posting orders based on the recommendation of the Committee constituted for this purpose.
Criteria for Transfers:
- The following categories of Head Master, Gr.II (Gazetted) / Teacher in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
- Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted), who have completed (5) years of service in a particular School as on 1st July of the current year shall be compulsorily transferred, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
- Teachers, who have completed (8) years service in a particular school as on 1st July of the current year shall be compulsorily transferred, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
- The male Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) /Teacher aged below 50 years as on 1st July of current year and working in Girls High School.
- The Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) and the Subject Teacher concerned of the school in which the pass percentage in the S.S.C. Public Exam (March) is less than 25% shall be transferred to the schools located in Category-III / IV habitations. However, for want of Subject Teachers if the result is below 25%, the Head Master concerned shall not be made accountable and hence shall not be shifted. The Transfer Committee constituted should take up such transfers on first instance without reference to general transfer or entitlement points of the individuals.
- If no women HMs / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then male HMs / Teachers who are over and above 50 years of age may be considered for posting to such Schools
- Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted) / Teacher who has completed a minimum period of two years service in a category of post in a School as on 1st July of the current year shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
- The Head Masters Gr. II (Gazetted) / Teachers shifted under Rationalization i.e., Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools shall also participate in the Transfers Counseling, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such Transfer and next junior shall be shifted. If other junior Teacher is not available he/she shall be shifted.
- The Head Masters, Gr.II (Gazetted) who has completed (5) year of service and Teacher who has completed (8) years of service as NCC Officer, shall be posted in a vacancy in a School where there is NCC unit.
- All transfers shall be affected within the present Management, Agency Area to Agency Area, Plain Area to Plain Area.
I. Common points :
- For service in the present School, basing on its location, as per the following scale, as on 1st July of the current year:
- Service in category IV areas: Five (5) points for every year of service and 0.416 for every month.
- Service in Category III areas: Three (3) points for every year of service and 0.25 for every completed month
- Service in the Category II areas: Two (2) points for every year of service and 0.16 for every completed month
- Service in the Category I areas: One (1) point for every year of service and 0.083 for every completed month.
- Note 1:- The Habitations / Towns shall be
classified into the following categories namely:-
i. Category – I: All Habitations / Towns where 20% and above HRA is admissible.
ii. Category –II: All Habitations / Towns where 14.5% HRA is admissible.
iii. Category –III: All Habitations / Towns where 12% HRA is admissible.
iv. Category-IV: All Habitations / Towns where 12 % HRA is admissible , and which do not have connectivity through an all weather road as per the norms of the Panchayath Raj ( Engineering) Department
- For the Service rendered: 0.041 point for every one month of the completed service in the total service in all categories as on 1st July of the current year.
II. Special Points (Extra Points):
- The President and General Secretary of the Teachers' Associations having OD facility in terms G.O.Rt.No.1410, G.A.D. (Ser.Welfare) dated 20-05-2015 at the State and District Levels are eligible for ten (10) points.
- Ten (10) points for un-married Head Mistress, GrII / Female Teacher
- Ten (10) points for Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted) / Teacher, whose spouse is working in State Government or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution in the same District and opted for transfer nearer to and towards the place of working of his/her spouse, benefit of spouse points shall be applicable to the Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted) once in (5) years and Teachers once in (8) years. An entry shall be made in this regard in the Service Book. A copy of the Certificate issued by the competent authority shall be enclosed to the check list to consider cases under this category.
III. Rationalization Points:
- For the Teachers who are affected by rationalization process they are eligible for 10 points extra over and above already secured. The Teachers who have completed (8) years service are not eligible for 10 points extra over and above already secured.
- The Teachers who were transferred during counseling 2013 and could not be relieved for want of substitute shall be relieved forthwith if posts exist after rationalization. If post does not exist after rationalization, he/she shall participate in transfer counseling and is entitled for (5) additional points.
- The Teachers who have got National award issued by the Central Government will get (15) and who have got State award issued by the State Government will get (10) points respectively . He/she is eligible for only one category whichever is highest.
Entitlement points for Performance :
- Results of SSC in concerned subject
for Teachers and overall percentage
to HMs for High Schools only :
For 100% Results – 2.5 points.
For 99% to 95% Results – 2 points.
For 94% to 90% Results – 1 Point.
- Resource persons conducted
training programmes of SSA or
RMSA for the last three years . He / she should have conducted
minimum three programmes during
the last three years :
State level – 5 points.
District level – 4 points.
Mandal level -2 points.
Provided that they should enclose a Certificate issued by the District Educational Officer in respect of State and District level trainings and Project Officer, RVM in respect of Mandal level trainings.
Start Download Here