A Special Enrollment Drive Badi Bata Programme would be started in all TS Schools from 03/06/2016. Government of Telangana has launched Badi Bata Programme as one of its Special Enrollment Drive/Compaign Programme to complete the Admissions of 2016 academic year in all Government/Zill Parishad Schools from 3rd to 12th June, 2016 in connection with special drive for Community mobilization for enrollment of all school age children. The objectives of “Badi Bata Programme” shall be achieved through community participation, parents’ involvement, effective teacher participation and also regular monitoring by the education department. Success lies in creating awareness among parents about importance of education and highlighting the benefits being provided by the Govt. to take this education to their door step
A Video Conference would be conducted to all the Collectors along with AJCs / DEOs / POs of SSA / Dy.EOs / MEOs / MROs / MPDOs / EEs of EWIDC & Other concerned Officers. Honble Dy. CM & Minister for Education and Spl. Chief Secretary Education would like to conduct Video Conference on 03.06.2016 at 5:00 Pm to 7:00 PM on the following Agenda
1. Special Enrollment Drive (Badi Bata)
2. Basic Infrastructure Facilities
3. Rationalization of Schools
Special Objectives of Enrolment drive Badi Baata:
1. To take up and complete admissions for the academic year 2016-17 from June 3rd to 12 2016. So, all children in the age group of 6-14 years shall be enrolled in the TS Schools. There shall be no dropouts/ never enrolled children in any village.
2. To target the following categories of children for admission to Govt./ MPP/ ZP Primary and High Schools
- Children completing 5 years of age in Anganwadi Centers.
- Children completing class V in Primary School to be admitted in class VI in High Schools
- Children in slum areas.
- Drop Out and Out of School Children.
- Children residing in the vicinity of Model Primary Schools.
3. To encourage the parents to admit the school aged children in TS Government school.
4. To make aware the parents and their wards studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government like good