1. The services of Vidya Volunteers will be engaged from 16th July, 2016 to 20th April, 2017 in the Schools as approved by the District Collector concerned. Their services are purely temporary and can be terminated before 20th April, 2017 also, based on justifiable grounds, by the School Management Committees (SMCs).
2. The services of Vidya Volunteers shall be engaged to ensure regular functioning of the Schools .
3. Candidates should have completed 18 years of age and upper age limit is 44 years as on 1st July, 2016. (5) years relaxation is given in case of SCs / STs /BCs and (10) years for Physical Challenged persons.
1. The DEO shall communicate the list of Schools along with roster points to the Mandal Educational Officers concerned for engaging the Vidya Volunteers. The Mandal Educational Officers in turn shall display the details on the Notice Boards of the Mandal Resource Centers, Primary Schools ,Upper Primary Schools, High Schools and all Gram Panchayats in the Mandal. The District Educational Officer shall give a Press Note stating that the eligible Candidates shall apply online and display the details on his website.
2. The Candidates shall apply online and submit a signed print out of the application he/she uploaded along with the Certificates required to the Mandal Educational Officer of the Mandal to which he/she applied within the time specified. The Mandal Educational Officer shall cause verification of the applications with reference to the Certificates enclosed and submit the same to the District Educational Officer duly countersigned. Copies of the Certificates to be enclosed are as follows :-
i) Copies of the SSC, Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation ,D.Ed., B.Ed., TET , Pandit Training, Oriental Title/ Bhasha Praveena/ Vidhwan along with Marks Memo.
ii) Local Candidate Certificate or Study Certificate issued by the Tahasildar .
iii) Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildar ( Local Tribe Certificate in case of Agency area) .
iv) Physically Challenged Certificate ( SADAREM ).
3. Engaging of Vidya Volunteers in Agency area shall be from local ST Candidates only. If local ST Candidates are not available, then other ST Candidates from Agency Area and later non-ST candidates residing in the Agency area shall be considered .