- Keep ready habitation wise Village Education Registers and aggregated gram panchayat level with total school age children in the habitation and catchment area.
- Keep ready the lists of zero enrolment schools and schools with less enrolment at mandal level and attend the Video Conference with full data.
- Keep ready the lists of dropout children, never enrolled, disabled children, children receiving ASARA pensions, lists of children from anganwadies etc.
- School wise information on gaps of school infrastructure in terms of class rooms, toilets, drinking water, electricity facility, compound wall etc.
- Video Conference from state level at 5.00p.m. - attending the video conference with all the lists of information as above by all educational officers at district and mandal level (including MPDOs, school complex HMs and CRPs at their respective mandal headquarters)
- District and mandal level meeting after Video Conference with educational officers and other stake holders, discussion on the proposed day wise BADI BATA programme (enrolment drive) and planning for participation of educational officials in the meeting at school level
- Preparation Action plan by the mandal team i.e., MEOs, MPDOs, MROs to visit the habitations especially zero enrolment, low enrolment and high dropout habitation / schools. The mandal team shall visit at least one habitation each day and participate in the discussions to improve the enrolment.
- Meeting at school level with HMs, Teachers, Parents and SMCs and other community members – discussion on present school enrollment situation and plan for enrolment drive. Preparation of action plan habitation wise.
- House campaigns by the HM, Teachers, SMCs on the enrollment of children as per the list.
- Preparing the Transfer Certificates (TCs) for outgoing children and getting lists of children from respective Anganwadi Centres.
5-6-2016 and 6-6-2016
- Enrollment drive – door to door campaign for enrolling school age children in class I Meeting with parents of out of school children, drop-outs and never enrolled children, CWSN as per village education register (VER) and steps to join them in KGBVs, NRSTs and regular schools in various classes as per their age
- Preparation of action plan for Telangana Haritha Haram.
- Meeting with HMs, Teachers, Parents and Gram Sarpanch, Ward Members, SMC Members discussion on improvement of enrollment in Government Schools. Discussion on the commitment on the parents and community on enrollment improvement in the schools and possible support from the community to improve the school infrastructure, facilities etc.
- Discussion on Gram Panchayat commitment in attending school cleaning, sanitation, toilets, drinking water etc., and attending the works
- Focused discussion especially in the zero enrollment and enrollment with less than 30 children to improve the enrollment and taking commitment from the parents, SMCs and Public Representatives
- Discussion on rationalization of primary schools with in the Gram Panchayat, merging of upper primary schools in high schools in the same village, exclusive English Medium high schools by way of merging parallel English Medium sections with less than 80 enrollment and possible decision and agreement
- Discussion on the demand for English Medium from the parents and community and their preparedness to support to the school with enrollment and facilities. Based on these teachers to take decision on their preparedness to teach EM classes – a shared decision on starting of English Medium starting with class I
Start Download Here