Admission notification for filling up of vacancies in class-VI in 103 new TSWR schools and back log vacancies in classes VI to IX (English Medium) in existing TSWR institutions for the academic year 2016-17
The TSWREI Society is dedicated to provide quality education in Residential pattern to the talented students belonging to marginalized section of Society predominantly from rural areas through the use of modern TECHNIQUES, Pedagogy and various experimental learning activities in a stress free environment to make learning a joyful experience
- The Government of Telangana State sanctioned 103 new TSWR Schools which are going to be started from the academic year 2016-17.
- There are certain backlog vacancies in classes VI to IX in existing TSWR Schools.
- In this backdrop, online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Classes – VI to IX for the academic year – 2016-17 to fill up vacancies in 103 new TSWR Schools and backlog vacancies in existing TSWR Institutions.
The eligibility criteria for admission into classes – VI to IX are mentioned as under :
The candidates should be born between dates as stated below to apply for admission into classes VI to IX as per their eligibility
- The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2014-15) and (2015-16) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
- During the academic year 2015-16 the candidate must be a bonafide student in a recognized school of Class V, VI, VII or VIII based on the class he / She is seeking admission.
C. Parental Income:
The parental income of the candidate should be Rs.65,000/- per annum in Rural areas and Rs.75,000/- per annum in Urban areas.
- Candidates can submit online application through Society website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or by visiting any Mee seva Kendra or any internet centre. There is no registration or application fee for submission of online application
- The candidates should select concerned class in online application (Ex. VI class / VII class / VIII class / IX class) and submit it online
- The candidates should choose examination centre of their own choice in the district during filling online application
- It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek admission in their district. Boys should select only boys schools and Girls should select only Girls schools in the district in order of preference so that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option
- Based on the merit and school option of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission subject to availability of vacancy
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form and Hall-ticket soon after submission of application online
1. Date of opening of online application: 10.06.2016
2. Date of closing of online application: 18.06.2016
3. Date of Entrance test.: 26.06.2016 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
Start Download Detailed Notification