Wednesday, 25 April 2018

Provisional selection list (Phase-IV) for Admissions in RGUKT Basara IIIT 2018 in integrated B.Tech (UG)

6-Year Integrated B.Tech program in RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2018-19.
Provisional Seleted List
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION

  1. Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2018, in the first attempt.
  2. Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2018 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates).

Note:
  1. Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
  2. A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools.
  3. Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Telangana State); and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘unreserved’ and filled by the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States.
  4. Students belonging to States other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats.



At RGUKT,Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates(Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be Un-reserved(these seats will be filled with both the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article Dinconsonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act,2014

Tentative UG Admission Schedule of RGUKT-Basar for 2018-19

  1. Date of Notification 26-04-2018
  2. Issue of Applications(online) 28-04-2018
  3. Last date for receiving applications(online) 01-06-2018
  4. Last date for receiving hardcopy 04-06-2018
  5. Announcement of Selection List 11-06-2018
  6. Counseling-Phase¬I(S.No1 to  500) 18-06-2018
  7. Counseling-Phase¬I(S.No501 to 936) 19-06-2018
  8. Counseling-NCC & Sports 21-06-2018
  9. Counseling-CAP 22-06-2018
  10. Counseling-PH 23-06-2018
  11. Counseling & Admissions-NRI & OtherStates(Global) 25-06-2018
  12. Counseling & Admissions-Phase¬II 26-06-2018
  13. CounselingforunfilledseatsofGlobalcategory 28-06-2018
  14. Orientation for P1Students 02-07-2018
  15. Commencement of Classes 03-07-2018


0 comments:

Post a Comment

General Updates

More

Telangana GOs & Proceedings

More

Title 8

Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS

Title 10

Title 11

Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Top