Whereas by virtue of section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014), the State of Telangana comprising the territories specified therein has been formed on and from the appointed day i.e., of 02.06.2014;
And whereas, in section 101 of the AP Reorganisation Act, 2014, a provision has been made for the purpose of facilitating the application of any law (as defined in section 2(f) of the Act), made before the appointed day, in relation to the State of Andhra Pradesh or the State of Telangana, the appropriate Government may before expiration of two years from 02.06.2014 by order, make such adaptations and modifications of the law, whether by way of repeal or amendment, as may be necessary or expedient, and thereupon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptations and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other competent authority;
And whereas, the Andhra Pradesh Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 issued vide G.O. first read above, are in force as on 01.06.2014;
And whereas, Government after careful examination of the matter, have decided to adapt the said Andhra Pradesh Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 as amended from time to time and are in force as on 01.06.2014;
Accordingly, the following Notification will be published in the ExtraOrdinary issue of the Telangana State Gazette.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 101 of the AP Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014), the Government of Telangana hereby order for adaptation of Andhra Pradesh Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 as amended from time to time and are in force as on 01.06.2014 to the State of Telangana with certain modifications as shown below.
(1) This order may be called the “A.P Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 (Telangana Adaptation) order, 2016”.
(2) It shall come into force with immediate effect.
In the Andhra Pradesh Departmental Tests Rules, 1965;
- throughout the Rules, for the words Andhra Pradesh, the word Telangana shall be substituted.
- throughout the Rules, for the words Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and also APPSC, the words Telangana State Public Service Commission shall be substituted.
- Note under rule 6, for the words www.apspsc.gov.in, the words www.tspsc.gov.in shall be substituted.
- In rule 14, in sub rule (c), for the words and expression the following head of receipt: 051-Public Service Commission-(a) Examination Fees and receipts on account of miscellaneous items to; 051-Public Service Commission-(b) Other receipts, the expression Head of receipt as mentioned in the notification issued by Telangana State Public Service Commission shall be substituted.
Start Download Here