Rc 25 AP Govt has been planning to adjust surplus teachers on work adjustment basis to needy schools based on the teacher pupil ratio. After completion of the Teachers Transfers 2015 many teachers are in surplus position due rationalization and lack of students in schools. Smt.K Sandhya Rani, Commissioner of School Education has issued proceeding Rc 25/Estt-III/2015 Dt:02-12-2015 regarding the adjustment of surplus teachers to the needy schools. The surplus teachers will be adjusted to High Schools, Upper Primary Schools, Primary Schools as per the needs. The complete Rc No 25 is as follows
Rationalization Schedule for Work Adjustment
Latest Instructions for Work Adjustment
It is once again reiterated that in the schools where the teachers who have not participated in the transfer counseling but are surplus and all the surplus teachers (working) irrespective of the fact whether they participated in the counseling or not are to be adjusted to the needy schools on work adjustment basis.
Therefore, all District Educational Officers will include those who participated in web counseling as well as those who are surplus as per the proposed new norms.
- Shall Identify the Surplus Teachers, Category Wise, School Wise Surplus Teachers
- Shall Upload both the Category of Surplus Teachers those who are surplus as per the proposed new norms as per their seniority in the cadre
- Shall assess the need in all schools category wise, school wise and upload the same
- The identified surplus teachers shall have to exercise online web options for posting to needy schools on work adjustment basis
- Surplus Teachers allocation will be done as per their seniority in the cadre or category
Action to be taken for Work Adjustment
Based on the GO 63 Dt: 31/08/2015 and Go 66 Dt: 02/09/2015 and as per the needs to schools the work adjustment of teachers will be implemented with the following norms.
- Redressal of grievances received from the teachers transferred through online web counseling and issue of orders with regard to the redressal of grievances of teachers
- As per Rule 19(1) of G.O.Ms.No.63 Edn., Dt.31-08-2015 with regard to relief of teachers "The Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted I Teacher who are on transfer shall be relieved within 7 days from the present place of working on receipt of the transfer orders and he I she shall join in the new school where they are posted on the next day of issue I receipt of orders. Provided the Teachers (including subject teachers) who are transferred under Transfer Counseling shall be relieved subject to the condition that there shall be 50% of regular teachers (fraction shall be treated as one) working in the school and also only the senior most Teachers (including subject teachers) shall be relieved".
- It is brought to notice of Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad that some of teachers who have opted for transfer to a specific place and to whom the transfer orders are issued are not relieved from schools for want of substitutes
- Therefore, Craft teachers I Vocational instructors and Physical Educational Teachers who have participated in the online web counseling and whose transfer orders are issued may be relieved to join in the new places, even if substitutes are not available. Similarly where one subject teacher is available to cover the subject concerned the second teacher may be relieved.
- Assessment of surplus teachers on the basis of working strength is to be arrived at.
- Assessment of needy schools and category wise teachers duly takingrequirement of posts I teachers in Upper Primary and High Schools as per the normsproposed to Government (which is already communicated to the DEOs) to ensureteacher pupil ratio at class room & school level.
Process to be followed for Work Adjustment
Guidelines for Surplus Teachers Identification and Work Adjustment
- The following criteria is to be adopted for providing surplus teachers on work adjustment basis duly arriving at need as per priority given below:
- As per Teacher Pupil Ratio, as per Right to Education Norms i.e. Primary schools 1 :30, Upper Primary Schools 1 :35 and High Schools 1 :40.
- Upper Primary School requirement in VI and VII Classes and also in upgraded Upper Primary Schools from VI to VIII Classes.
- For High Schools where the class / section strength is more than 50.
- Deputation of qualified surplus teachers to DIETs / CTEs / 1.A.S.Es as per requirement, etc.,
- Providing academic monitoring support to Mandal Educational Officers /Deputy Educational Officers.
- The identified Surplus teachers shall have to exercise online web option for posting to needy schools on work adjustment basis.
- For surplus teacher allocation, the seniority as prepared during the transfer counseling shall have to be strictly utilized.
- Due to technical reasons some of the female teachers I Headmasters could not beaccommodated in Girls High Schools. Further Language teachers Urdu/Telugu could not be transferred against the language concerned. Such teachers who have appliedin the grievances link & whose grievance could not be settled for want of vacanciesetc. may also participate in the web options during the allocation of surplus teachers.
Schedule of Activity work adjustment
Schedule for Work Adjustment of Surplus Teachers: In view of the above, the following is the schedule of the activity is to be followed.
- Uploading the list of the schools I institutions and category of teachers needed/ required in the school in the formats annexure-1 & II provided in the web on or before 05.12.2015.
- Display of seniority list and need based places in web on 06-12-2015.
- Exercising web options by surplus teacher from 07-12-2015 to 09-12-2015.
- Issue of web based allotment order to surplus teachers to needy places on 11-12-2015.
Therefore, all the Regional Directors(RJD) of School Education and District Educational Officers(DEO) are instructed adhere to instructions/schedule scrupulously and ensure not to give any scope for any kind of complaint. These are the details of Rc 25 Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment.