Wednesday, 22 May 2019

RGUKT IIIT Basar Admissions- 2nd Phase Selection List for Admission in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program in RGUKT Basar

RGUKT IIIT Basar 2nd Phase Selection List for Admission in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program in RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2019-20


Important Dates

Event Date
Date of Notification 26-0­4-2019
Issue of Applications (online) 29-04-2019
Last date for receiving applications (online) 28-05-2019
Last date for receiving hard copy 31-05-2019
Announcement of Selection List 10-06-2019


RGUKT IIIT Admissions, Admissions to the first year of 6 years Integrated B Tech Program, Applications are invited for admission in to B.Tech in RGUKT, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies notification for 6 years integrated B.Tech admissions, IIIT RGUKT Notification, IIIT RGUKT admission notification, IIIT Online application for admission in to RGUKT, Online application submission for IIIT RGUKT, rgukt-iiit--integrated-btech-admission-notification-online-application-submission-selection-list.html

Eligibility for Admission in to RGUKT

  1. Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2019 in first attempt.
  2. Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2019, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
  3. International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.


IMPORTANT NOTE: The Candidates of Telangana State who applied for the Unfilled seats of Global category, their application will also be considered in the General category of admission.

List of Certificates to be enclosed for admission in to RGUKT

  1. Certified copies of the following certificates / documents should be sent along with the print out of the online application form submitted through TSOnline Services:
  2. The receipt issued by the TSOnline services (see 2(c) above).
  3. Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent.
  4. Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State), (for details, see Annexure - III).
  5. Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming un reserved category of seats (for details, see Annexure - IV).
  6. Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories (for details see Annexure - V).
  7. Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure - VI).
  8. Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure - VII).
  9. NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure - VIII).
  10. Sports certificate(s) by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure - VIII).


RGUKT Admission Procedure:

Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2019-20) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2019-20 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of  providing weightage to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process.At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
RGUKT IIIT Admission in 6-Year Integrated BTech program in RGUKT

Rules of Reservation for admission in to RGUKT

The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un- reserved as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D and in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 (see Annexure-1).
The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and unreserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Telangana State. 


SC - 15%, ST - 6%, BC-A - 7%, BC-B - 10%, BC-C - 1%, BC-D - 7%, BC-E - 4%
Physically Handicapped (PH) - 3% (VH-1%, HI-1% & OH-1%), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) - 2%, NCC - 1% and Sports - 0.5%. 
A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of women candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special Categories) shall be ensured, wherever women candidates are available.
In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories, certificates issued by the respective District Boards are acceptable. These reservations are applicable at State-level. Model proformas for certificates are given for all the above categories in Annexures.
Since the courses offered are technical in nature and require appropriate physical fitness, RGUKT reserves the right of rejecting the application of such candidates who are declared by the experts as physically unfit to pursue the course.

RGUKT Admission Selection Method:

Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the 10th class GPA of applicants from non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools for selection, with an objective of providing weightage to help the students from socially, economically deprived sections of the society for admissions.
In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in
that sequence:
higher grade in Mathematics,
higher grade in General Science,
higher grade in English,
higher grade in Social Studies,
higher grade in 1st Language,
older candidate as per the Date of Birth,
lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number.

If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next option(s) will not be checked

Annual Fee for IIIT in RGUKT

  1. The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States is Rs.37,000/- per annum (It includes Rs.500/- examination fee per semester).
  2. Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments need not pay the tuition fee (Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. rules are eligible for fee reimbursement).
  3. Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), and medical insurance of Rs. 500/- approximately per annum for first two years (by all), that is a total of Rs.3,500/- (Rs 3,000/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.


Annexures:

Annexure-I: Letter from Telangana Government & Rules of Reservation
Annexure-II: Study Certificate in support of LOCAL Status
Annexure-III: Residence Certificate in support of LOCAL Status
Annexure-IV: Certificate in support of NON-LOCAL Status
Annexure-V: Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
Annexure-VI: Medical Certificate in respect of PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED Candidates
Annexure-VII: For Candidate Claiming Reservation under CAP Category
Annexure-VIII: Priorities for NCC and Sports and Games




0 comments:

Post a Comment

AP Latest Updates

More

General Updates

More

Telangana GOs & Proceedings

More

Title 8

Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS

Title 10

Title 11

Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Credit Card
AP
TS
Top